The video below, produced by Science publications, state Centre for Science Library, perfectly and just illustrates the central aspects in cosmogenic coverage period matchmaking.
3. Balco, G.A., 2011. Benefits and unrealized likely input of cosmogenic-nuclide coverage dating to glacier chronology, 1990-2010. Quaternary Research Opinions, 30(1-2): 3-27.
4. Johnson, J.S., J.L. Smellie, A.E. Nelson, and F.M. Stuart, 2009. History of the Antarctic Peninsula Ice Sheet since the first Pliocene facts from cosmogenic a relationship of Pliocene lavas on James Ross area, Antarctica. International and Planetary changes, 69(4): 205-213.
5. Mackintosh, A., D. whiten, D. Fink, D.B. Gore, J. Pickard, and P.C. Fanning, 2007. Exposure centuries from slopes dipsticks in Mac computer. Robertson area, distance Antarctica, signify tiny change in ice-sheet thickness due to the fact final Glacial optimum. Geology, 35(6): 551-554.
6. Bentley, M.J., C.J. Fogwill, A.M. Ce Brocq, A.L. Hubbard, D.E. Sugden, T.J. Dunai, and S.P.H.T. Freeman, 2010. Deglacial reputation for the West Antarctic Ice Sheet inside the Weddell Sea embayment: Constraints on previous frost volume modification. Geology, 38(5): 411-414.
7. Johnson, J.S., M.J. Bentley, S.J. Roberts, S.A. Binney, and S.P.H.T. Freeman, 2011. Holocene deglacial history of the north east Antarctic Peninsula an evaluation and latest chronological restrictions. (more…)