Did you know that 69% of employees would be motivated to work harder if they felt their efforts were better appreciated?
And if that doesn’t make employee recognition seem important enough, consider this:
- When managers recognize employee contributions, engagement increases by 60%
- Highly engaged employees are 87% less likely to leave an organization
- Teams with high employee engagement rates are 21% more productive
- Engaged companies grow profits as much as 3X faster than their competitors
Surprising statistics, don’t you think?
All from taking a little extra time to appreciate your team’s efforts.
So the question then becomes …
Are you doing everything in your power to motivate your team and keep them engaged?
Because here’s the reality …
If you don’t have the tools you need or an effective strategy in place to engage team members and keep them motivated, you’re effectively putting obstacles in the way of achieving your business goals and objectives.
Among many other benefits, highly motivated teams:
- Are more productive
- Communicate better
- Make more money
- Spark innovation
- Drive engagement
There’s no denying it …
When your team is well motivated, you’ll be able to hit your business goals faster and more easily.
So how exactly can you motivate your teams more effectively?
Well, that’s exactly what we’re going to cover in this course.
- The importance of satisfying your team’s basic needs
- How to analyze leadership actions that can demotivate teams
- Organizing great team meetings and empowering your teams through accountability
- Methods of motivating different kinds of teams, including creative teams and virtual teams
- How to deal with low morale and leadership changes
- Strategies to keep yourself motivated at the same time
By the end of this course, you’ll have everything you need to improve communication with your team, build an environment of trust and accountability, and also make sure your team remains engaged and motivated enough to effectively complete the tasks at hand.
Let’s get to it!